Internal Medicine Partners of Naples
Now Offering Online Video Visits!While we love it when you visit us in the office, we do understand that it’s not always convenient to do so. Secure video visits allow you to receive the same quality care as you do in the office, without taking time off work or having to find a sitter to see your doctor.
Telemedicine is not regulated in Florida, consequently insurances will not pay for the service. Medicare only pay for the service in medically scarce areas, not in Naples. Florida still pending for state regulations to make insurances pay for your video visit.
WHEN LOGIN YOUR VIDEO VISIT PLEASE PRESS “SELF PAY”, THE FIXED FEE IS $50 FOR 5-10 MINUTES CONVERSATION WITH YOUR DOCTOR (not by a nurse).
WHAT TO EXPECT
- This service is NOT for emergencies, prescriptions of narcotics, or conditions that require a physical exam.
- This service will only be used for:
- Minor illness (Ex. Urinary infection, Cough, Insect Bites, Pink Eye, Sinusitis, Nausea)
- Follow up
- Medication Questions
- Lab & Test Results
- General Questions
- Price: This service is offered by us as a convenience for a flat fee of $50 for 5-10 minutes of video conversation with the physician (no nurse).
- Visits will be available during office hours only.
- Medications will be electronically sent to your pharmacy.
- Narcotics can't be prescribed by Telemedicine. If needed you will need to schedule an appointment with the doctor and see him face to face as per law.
How it works:
- Schedule a TELEMEDICINE appointment with our staff or here on our website.
- Kareo Telemedicine is the program we use for these video calls and it can be used from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Smartphone of tablet: Download App Kareo Telemedicine from Apple App Store of Google Play.
- Computer: Patients.kareo-telemedicine.com (Run in Google Chrome or Firefox for better performance)
- Confirm your information: Look for an email or text and log into Kareo Telemedicine to confirm from your favorite device.
- Internet connection needs to be strong.
- Use headphones. Cut down any background noise and help keep the conversation with your doctor private.
- Hold tight! Sometimes we run a few minutes behind, just like in the office.
In the News
- Our physicians were profiled in D'Latinos Magazine in their September 2014 edition. See it here (in Spanish only)
- Profile in Who is Who in Health in Gulfshore Life Magazine
- Profile in Top Doctors edition in Gulfshore Life Magazine June 2015
- Profile in Healthy Lifestyles in Gulfshore Life Magazine August 2015